Sunday, October 30, 2011

AnneBisyosa!





ANNE CURTIS-SMITH is definitely one of the brightest shining local stars in our country today.
And yes! I mean shining star to the highest level. Need I give proofs to this very vivid truth? I didn't think so, too. And mind you, she is literally everywhere you go. If only EDSA is up for a new name, it would most definitely be named after her for countless reasons and one would be not only does she dominate it with her stationary billboards but also moving ones (back of public vehicles especially buses), literally circulating the whole stretch of EDSA. I am sure that you would agree with me if I'd say Anne Curtis is definitely the best example of a successful person. But what makes her more interesting and admiring is that despite of all the success coming her way, she is never complacent. Anne Curtis is not going to stop achieving all her dreams until they all come true, one after the other. Another dream of her's that she's been crazily excited to do is to release an Album, not a photo album but a record album. And yes! she has released her album entitled "AnneBisyosa" and in a matter of weeks time it has already reached its Gold status. Crazy! I know. 


AnneBisyosa Album was launched on the kick off of its Mall Tour in Glorietta Mall, Ayala Center Makati. 


As soon I learned about it, I immediately blocked the day off to witness the event. I was confident it will be fun and so exciting. Ayala Malls in Makati are my comfort malls. I have seen a lot of performers took center stage but only Anne Curtis took Glorietta Activity Center on a higher level. The venue was so jump-packed; people are excitedly screaming for her. I was so overwhelmed that for a moment I thought I was Anne and people are screaming for me. Anne was wearing a very stunning 3-layered-fringe-royal-blue-dress...amazing!


I remember that she kept on expressing how nervous she was feeling that time. In fair, I would have not known it if she never said so. Her numbers were so awesome, as if she was performing like a real professional singer. 


She also took the opportunity to promote her then upcoming film, which by the way is now the highest grossing film of all time in the history of movies in the Philippines - No Other Woman. 


At one point she was down on her knees and couldn't help but got teary. She cried before the many screaming people who came to support her and she admitted it was because of overwhelming joy and nervousness. 


After her mini concert she took a quick retouch and proceeded to a fast interview with Mo Twister, then she was so game to sign all the albums purchased at the venue. I went to fall in the line, waited patiently for my turn and all I could remember was how nervous and excited I was. 


My turn came up. She smiled at me and had a little chat. I took some of her pictures and she was just so stunningly beautiful and sweet. Her energy was just so positive. 


Congratulations AnneBisyosa, Anne Curtis-Smith!  





































No comments:

Post a Comment